Thank you a lot, Orange Smoothie for nominating me! It was fun answering the questions and thinking of some other ones.
Here’s how the award works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
I nominate these lovely bloggers (I’m not sure about the followers numbers, thought, I think some of these blogs have a larger number on different platforms):
Suzie from Second Hand Suzie
Ette from www.parvasedapta.ch
Aniko from Idle needle
Questions for me to answer:
- Clowns. Funny or Scary?
- Do you listen to music when you’re creating? If so, what/who?
Not so much, music tends to be disturbing to me when I need to think, and when I’m doing more repetitive things I prefer listening to audio books. But my favorite band in the last years is Tinariwen.
- Cars. Point A to Point B or a reflection of your personality?
I don’t have a driver’s license and I have no intention to get one. Not only that I prefer public transport for ecology reasons, but also I’m very bad at taking good decisions in crisis and I don’t have good reflexes, so I would definitely be a menace on the road.
- If you won the lottery, aside from savings, what would you buy first for yourself?
I always thought I like living in an apartment very much, but after having a difficult dog, who is very much controlled all the time on the street, I dream of a house with a big yard where he could run freely. I wouldn’t want to live in the country side, so this house would be in the city, so definitely I would have to win the lottery for that :).
- Do you have a hidden talent?
I try to make all my talents manifest :).
- PC or Mac?
- Favorite creative activity?
This changes all the time, usually I like writing and these days I’m very much into weaving.
- Favorite movie/tv program to binge watch?
I don’t really have a favorite one. I watch TV only in the night to numb my mind and get ready for sleep, so the silliest the show is the better.
- Favorite childhood memory?
Visiting socialist factories with my class in primary school. Finding out how everyday things like bread or textiles or books are produced and imagining that someday I’ll be as wise and great as the workers there. The reassuring feeling that everything makes sense in the world (feeling that it is long lost since then).
- Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to have a place where I can organize my collections and hobbies, a creative space to feel free in and from where to meet other people with same interests.
- Describe the place where you perform most of your creative work?
I don’t have a special place to work in. We use a lot the biggest room in the apartment as a workshop for sewing, crafting, making our art projects, writing and reading, etc. But I like moving around with my embroidery or weaving loom in different rooms or in the kitchen. So, I have little “kits” (boxes or baskets with the supplies for the different things I work on) that I can easily carry around with me from room to room.
To my nominees I ask:
- List five things that make you happy.
- What’s your favorite season?
- Why do you like blogging?
- What makes you feel better when you are sad?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- Tell us one of your strangest/funniest/nicest night dreams.
- Tell us one thing about yourself that you are the most proud of.
- What is your favorite small gesture that you do to make the world around you a better place?
- Who’s your favorite person/persons in the world?
- Describe the place in which you are the most creative.
- What’s your favorite vegetable?